BIR has developed a team to independently provide the following functions as a support method to the site Project Managers as well as increase Sr. management visibility on Sites / Projects. The commissioning team will oversee the following activities with each project manager from inception to completion using the following steps.
Pre-Construction & Deliverables.
- Site mobilization, Review, Prepare & Return Contract, OCIP, Safety checklist etc.
- Schedule Development & Implementation into GC Schedule.
- Prepare Submittals, BOM, Test-Plans, Labels, Cable Schedules, SOV’s, Equipment needs etc.
- Construction Estimate Development & Proper Categorization.
- Sub-Contractor Buyout & Scope Negotiation
- Pre-Fab items list & schedule with logistics plan.
- Manpower & Training Plan.
- Materials OFCI & CFCI Delivery & Staging Plan.
- BIM Development & Coordination.
- Q/A Progress Tracking Plan.
- Risk Assessment and mitigation planning.
- Prepare Daily Pre-Task Production Planning for Site Teams.
Activities During Construction & Deliverables.
- Conduct Weekly Team Meeting & Project Progress Review of all areas such as:
- Daily progress report reviews
- Q/A progress reports reviews
- Prepare Customer Progress Update Documents
- RFI Review
- C.O Review
- Monthly to 6-week Jobsite Visits with written report issued.
- Billing SOV & Forecasting Review
- Meet with Clients on-site during visits for feedback on all areas Of Team progress.
Closeout Prep & Deliverables.
- Pre-pare close out Checklist deliverables such as Test Results, Red-Lines, Warranty Walks, Sub-Contractor Work Approvals & Billing Review, OCIP Reconciliation, Customer Training, Etc.
- Materials RMA, Equipment Pick-up & return, Lease Agreement Closure etc.